- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is officially released in February 2020. The smartphone comes in a dimension unfolded: 167.3 x 73.6 x 7.2 mm and when it is folded it sizes 87.4 x 73.6 x 17.3 mm that weighs 183 grams.
- The display of the smartphone is Foldable Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen which is sized 6.7 inches when unfolded.
- The cover display size is 1.1 inches with a Super AMOLED screen and provides 112 x 300 pixels resolution while the screen is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
- The smartphone is pack with 8 GB RAM and 256 internal storage while there is no memory card slot available to increase the storage.
- The device is pack with 12 MP (wide) + 12 MP (ultrawide) on the rear side while on the front there is a single camera, 10 MP (wide).
- The smartphone supports wireless charging and a Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery + Fast battery charging 15W + Wireless charging.